Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TOPCLICK AU and thank you for shopping with us.
Understanding these terms
In these terms ‘we', 'our' and 'us' refer to TOPCLICK AU and 'you' and 'your' refer to the customer.
You can find our product prices on our online store. We will update them from time to time. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Orders and payment
Your order is an offer to enter into an agreement with us. No agreement is created until your order and payment have been processed by us and we have sent you either a receipt or a notice that your chosen item is not in stock.
You must pay in full when you place an order.
Once we have confirmed your order, you are bound by it unless we tell you that what you have ordered is not in stock.
You can find our delivery prices on our online store. We will update them from time to time.
When we confirm your order, we will notify you whether the product is in stock. If it is, and you place your order, we will dispatch your order by courier to your nominated address asap. You can nominate a later date. You must enter your preferred delivery address at the time you order. If you enter the wrong address, we will resend the product to the correct address but you will have to pay courier fees.
You can cancel your order up to two working days before delivery by contacting the TOPCLICK AU Sales and Service Team. This means that if you have asked for delivery the next three days you will not be able to cancel your order.
When something is out of stock
We will tell you when we expect to be able to deliver your order. While we cannot guarantee the delivery dates advised by our suppliers, we will keep you up to date on progress.
You may cancel your order up to one working days before delivery by contacting the TOPCLICK AU Sales and Service Team by email.
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery and ownership of the Products
will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
If a product is lost or damaged in transit, contact the TOPCLICK AU Sales and Service Team and we will send you a replacement as soon as possible at your own cost.
You cannot cancel your order just because delivery is delayed.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products after you have received them.
When something is no longer available
There may be unforeseen circumstances in which it is not possible for us to supply a product. If this happens, we will cancel orders for that product. We will refund or cancel your payment. We cannot accept liability for any other loss or damage arising as a result of the cancellation.
Our online store is our property. Our online store includes copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which belong to us and others. You can only use it to browse and purchase our products.
Other conditions and warranties are excluded
We are not liable to you or any other person for any loss in connection with the use of our online store or a linked website, or any products sold via our online store. Unless expressly stated in these terms, all other implied conditions and warranties are excluded.
Where our liability cannot be excluded by law, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty shall be limited, at our option and to the extent permitted by law to: the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products or the cost of replacing, repairing or acquiring equivalent products; or the total purchase price paid for the products under these terms.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on our online store is accurate and current. However we do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and we don't guarantee that our online store is free from errors or faults. We accept no liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or faults.
Finally, we make no warranty that any product will meet your needs.
Changes in these terms
We may vary these terms or any information contained on our online store at any time.
When you use our online store or buy a product using our online store you agree that we can collect, use and disclose your personal. We may for example, disclose information about you to, or receive information from your credit card provider or bank.
All our communication with you will be by email - notice of confirmation and receipt of your order, invoices and so on. You agree when you use this site and accept these terms that we can send you these kinds of emails. If we send you promotional offers via email, you will be able to respond asking us not to send you offers and the like.
We will send you any notices by email to the address that you have provided. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time that the email is sent. Please keep your email address information up to date.
We may transfer all or part of our rights and obligations under these terms to our business partners or related bodies corporate. You may transfer the benefit of our products and services but not your obligations under these terms.
These terms are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.